Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Picked Up White on White Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I'm seeing that Tesla is putting the white interiors on the back burner (at least according to the spreadsheet and very minimal news online). Anyone get a delivery date for a white interior? If so, post your order date, confirmation date, call, etc. The wait is killing me (especially self-sheltering - nothing better to do) and want to be comforted by the fact that other people are also having a miserable time.

Old news that is no longer news. White interior deliveries have already happened and there's pics and videos to show it. Look around the forums here as well as on Facebook, instagram, etc.. I have a VIN for my white on white LR AWD, but who knows where it is in the pipeline with the current shutdown. No delivery date yet. Many of us have not supplied data to that spreadsheet or other such tracking devices. And most out there taking delivery are not active on these forums, nor are they social media whores. Assigned VINs for the Model Y are now over 5000.

Lucky, lucky !! Damn,, please take pics of inside.
Can’t wait but I guess I will be for a long minute.
Did u get PUP ? Curious to see spoiler too
Yes PUP hence the big wheels and spoiler.

IMG_20200324_164157.jpg
IMG_20200324_164152.jpg
IMG_20200323_175329~2.jpg

Reactions: E Dizzle
It actually appears that way. My wife wants to do a YouTube video of the walkthrough and all that lol
Oh yea. A few things new Tesla owners do prior to delivery.
1. Install charging
2.Consider paint protection
3. Obtain good quality camera
4. Create Youtube account

During and after delivery;
5. Upload, upload, upload.

Oh shoot, forgot 6.
6. Take all family, friends and neighbors for a ride recording launch reactions.

• Love
Reactions: Young Phenom
That's a great looking car. As good as they look, I just can't do the white seats. I just know they are going to slowly become not bright and white anymore. Anyone out there with real family use/miles that can confirm or deny?
I’m waiting for my Y with white interior. My Bimmer right now has white leatherette and it’s seven years old. Clean it with soap water and a magic eraser and it looks as good as new. Get the white. You’ll be glad you did.

Reactions: preilly44