Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just saying hi to everyone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks,

I just placed my order for a Model S 70D, just in time to lock in the price before tonight's big reveal and possible price increase tomorrow. That gives me a week to decide either way.

I'm very excited about this car. I did some extensive reading here on the forums for the last couple of weeks to gather as much information as I can. That's just what I do with everything new, especially once ordered, to pass the time quicker lol.

Anyway, I want to say thank you to all of you for the massive contributions here in the forums. I got quite a few useful hints, tips and experiences that I am sure will help me in the process!

Looking forward to chit chat with you all and of course will post pictures once I claim ownership of the new ride :)

Hi folks,

I just placed my order for a Model S 70D, just in time to lock in the price before tonight's big reveal and possible price increase tomorrow. That gives me a week to decide either way.

I'm very excited about this car. I did some extensive reading here on the forums for the last couple of weeks to gather as much information as I can. That's just what I do with everything new, especially once ordered, to pass the time quicker lol.

Anyway, I want to say thank you to all of you for the massive contributions here in the forums. I got quite a few useful hints, tips and experiences that I am sure will help me in the process!

Looking forward to chit chat with you all and of course will post pictures once I claim ownership of the new ride :)
Congratulations

Awesome, I just ordered my Model S 70D today also!! I had a Model X reserved but switched because I just love the S better and it can do everything I need a family vehicle for. I figured they won't update the body style until I take delivery so I might as well do it!