TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Just saying hi to everyone

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Alex D, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Alex D

Alex D Member

Hi folks,

I just placed my order for a Model S 70D, just in time to lock in the price before tonight's big reveal and possible price increase tomorrow. That gives me a week to decide either way.

I'm very excited about this car. I did some extensive reading here on the forums for the last couple of weeks to gather as much information as I can. That's just what I do with everything new, especially once ordered, to pass the time quicker lol.

Anyway, I want to say thank you to all of you for the massive contributions here in the forums. I got quite a few useful hints, tips and experiences that I am sure will help me in the process!

Looking forward to chit chat with you all and of course will post pictures once I claim ownership of the new ride :)

2. msnow

msnow Active Member

Congratulations

3. Joetnr1

Joetnr1 Member

Congrats! Get ready to obsess.

4. MXFLA

MXFLA Member

Awesome, I just ordered my Model S 70D today also!! I had a Model X reserved but switched because I just love the S better and it can do everything I need a family vehicle for. I figured they won't update the body style until I take delivery so I might as well do it!