Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just spoke to a SA today regarding delivery to Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Correct on the change in the rebate on 12/03 and limits on the vehicle cost. Has to be under 60K and will exclude MS I think.

The CA credit is the one that is income limited though right? So if over $150k AGI doesn't matter since all you can get is stickers?

Kind of misleading to even show that on their calculator at all since it is a relatively low limit when considering the cost of most Teslas....

Well, today is 12/1 and I haven’t heard of anything since this text:

“Update on your delivery timing: We expect your Model 3 to exit the factory and arrive at your delivery center between 11/23 and 12/1. Please look out for further communication when it is time to schedule your delivery appointment.”
Im really hoping to hear something tomorrow...

Hey Justin - Did your car show up yet? Please let us know when it does!

Curious who's got the oldest order date without a VIN. (also hoping to get a bit of hope that i might be next in line?)
I'm 10/11.

I was 10/11 for a LR AWD. I had no VIN or anything, and have been told to expect end of December (but I'm Bay Area). I snagged a stealth performance and picked it up today (same specs as AWD).

They will be coming. In fact, from what I've been told - most California cars are yet to be delivered. Only deliveries are unusual circumstances like mine.

I was 10/11 for a LR AWD. I had no VIN or anything, and have been told to expect end of December (but I'm Bay Area). I snagged a stealth performance and picked it up today (same specs as AWD).

They will be coming. In fact, from what I've been told - most California cars are yet to be delivered. Only deliveries are unusual circumstances like mine.
Congrats!!! I wish i could afford the upgrade.

Congrats!!! I wish i could afford the upgrade.

Yeah, it is a big leap. Yours will come soon. I really think so. I posted my delivery experience today in the P3D- thread, but my take home is that they all will come - just not be fun to get. Good luck.

And ALL Model 3's are really fine cars! 0-60 in 3.5 (or whatever) seconds is really a small part of any car - and certainly not very essential!

Reactions: tren01t and CruzTM3
I ordered 9/26 I have a VIN in source but not on my page, and no delivery estimate yet.
Jen, I think your the last Sept order out there :(

So what is the normal delivery route to Hawaii? Does the ship go to O'ahu first then goes to Maui and then the Big Island or do all the cars just get unloaded in O'ahu and then smaller ships deliver to the other islands?

Last edited:
Jen, I think your the last Sept order out there :(

So what is the normal delivery route to Hawaii? Does the ship go to O'ahu first then goes to Maui and then the Big Island or do all the cars just get unloaded in O'ahu and then smaller ships deliver to the other islands?
As I understand, the big ship from California arrives to Oahu first. They are supposed to let me know when it arrives there and then I can schedule their smaller ship that carries from Oahu to Big Island. If they don't enable me to get it by the end of the year they said I will have to fly to Oahu and take delivery there and then arrange my shipping home. THAT is some bs, so hopefully they come through with their ever-lengthening delivery estimates by e.o.y.

• Informative
Reactions: CruzTM3