Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just spoke to a SA today regarding delivery to Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here you go! I'm sure everyone else here is getting them soon. Crossing my fingers for you all.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 8.34.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 8.34.02 PM.png
    30.2 KB · Views: 64
never mind. Read it, you ordered 10/23.
And I ordered 10/10, you got ur VIN first (South Bay/close proximity)

I wonder my FSD and black interior that lag me out. LoL.
Anywho, congrats.

Post some pics, so that we who are still waiting can drool.

You bet. As soon as I get it. Not sure how long the lag is between hidden VIN, published and delivery - seems delivery timeframe is pretty variable.

Whoops - Sherman Oaks. I'm still fairly new to the area, and forget exactly where things are.

But much more importantly... I GOT A VIN!!! Holy Moly! I'm in shock. My S.A. wasn't B.S.'ing me.

Anybody else in SoCal get their VIN yet?
I got my vin on Black Friday (stealthm3) San Diego, was told I would get the car first or second week of December. Now we are in the second week. My SA has been great actually, he is waiting on his model 3 as well. Everything is complete on my end still waiting on MVPA and for them to populate my Vin on the actual account rather than in the source. Fingers crossed for this week.

white/black/Stealth/18”/FSD

Agreed!! Living a debt free life is for poosies!
I don't have any debt other than my mortgage and 1 or 2 cc's at less than 2k. Paid off a 2016 pilot 2 years early and have been on the prowl for my next "investment" lol.. (tesla). Anyways, i just texted my SA at Marina, they say that if you really want something, you have to go out and GET IT.. so im here bugging the *sugar* outta my SA for some damn news.