Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kagu Model 3 Mats Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any chance if we order from your website instead of ebay we could get a coupon code since you would save on ebay fees? Missed out on the 15% off from ebay.

Hello there. We don't have any discounts or promotions going on for this set right now. It's possible we may further down the line, but right now demand is way too high. It took a few months for the Tesla S liners to remain in stock (and some are actually still unavailable).. I can only expect the Model 3 demand will remain high, due to the way the Model 3 is entering the market and how many pre-orders remain to be filled.

For a promotional discount your best bet would be to wait for an offer from eBay. I don't have any insight into when another will pop up, but I do see the offers from eBay from time to time.

Thank you!

The same ebay seller has 2 sets of the front Kagu mats available right now if you desperately need to have something just for your front at the moment. I'm positive these will be sold separately as with their Model S and X mats if that is a concern about ending up with a full set.

Fits: Tesla Model 3 2018 KAGU U-ACE 3D Front Floor Liners -BLACK- | eBay

Bought a set from this ebay seller, mobile_power1.
I ordered them on Weds PM, I received them today>
Kudos to mobile_power1 for the quick & fast shipment.

I just checked and Tesla has rubber Floor mats on their site that look functionally terrible. Anyone compare these Kagu to Weathertech or Husky? Here in Alaska we keep rubber mats in year round. I’ve used either of those brands for years and really like them. I have some trim to fits from Costco in our 3 and have been waiting on a good covering high quality option to protect the car from the elements. Also I couldn’t find these Kagu on amazon and apparently partscatalog.com doesn’t consider Alaska a state. Looks like I can order them from Autoanything.com

Probably best mats IMHO for the Model 3
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 10.24.56 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2018-10-20 at 10.26.59 PM.jpeg

Reactions: PA ZU
I just checked and Tesla has rubber Floor mats on their site that look functionally terrible. Anyone compare these Kagu to Weathertech or Husky? Here in Alaska we keep rubber mats in year round. I’ve used either of those brands for years and really like them. I have some trim to fits from Costco in our 3 and have been waiting on a good covering high quality option to protect the car from the elements. Also I couldn’t find these Kagu on amazon and apparently partscatalog.com doesn’t consider Alaska a state. Looks like I can order them from Autoanything.com
I love the look and coverage of the Tuxmats. Very easy to pull and clean. Here's some pics:
20181021_143527.jpg 20181021_143650.jpg 20181021_143819.jpg 20181021_143853.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: chilman408
Super odd. I went on their web site and that are not listed? Here is the email I got yesterday. I’ll see when I get home what they sent, I already received a FexEx text they were delivered.

Attachments

• 058802C8-FB15-4C1B-8EE7-76FD9CB6FBCA.jpeg
    058802C8-FB15-4C1B-8EE7-76FD9CB6FBCA.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 52