Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Kagu Model 3 Mats Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Buy it on EBAY APP using PLAN2SAVE code at checkout saves you 15%.....ends at 1PM today, so buy it soon.

Seeing how there aren't ANY Kagu mats available yet for the Model 3 (and probably not until end of May from all accounts on delivery to warehouse), no need for people to rush looking for them on Ebay. Maybe you should delete the post?

BTW Autoanything.com who will also sell them along with Amazon doesn't even have them up on the website yet or available for pre-order. It's still a wait game. AutoAnything.com is in San Diego, PartCatalog.com is in Texas; both offer free shipping.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: MarkBrokeIt
I did too but they provide easy returns. I canceled my order direct from their website and purchased from them via the eBay listing. Code was still active 2:45PM EST.
Hmm, I don't see any way to cancel the order. I went to every page that showed my order, including the order detail, and no such option. Maybe it's because it says it's "In Process"? I received a 10% off coupon so could have saved about $20. Looks like strike three and I'm out. Not that big of deal but $20 is $20.

Hmm, I don't see any way to cancel the order. I went to every page that showed my order, including the order detail, and no such option. Maybe it's because it says it's "In Process"? I received a 10% off coupon so could have saved about $20. Looks like strike three and I'm out. Not that big of deal but $20 is $20.
They sent me an email offering to cancel anytime, which I replied to. Email address is [email protected]

Here is what the email said:

"Thank you for your order for the Tesla Model 3 floor liners. I just wanted to send a quick reminder that this is a pre-order, with an estimated ship date of May 25.
We will notify you of any updates, if there’s any reason that this date may change.
If you would prefer to cancel your backorder at any time, please let us know by replying to this email. We will be more than happy to cancel your pre-order at any time prior to shipping. Just as a reminder, we do collect payment at the time of your order, which holds your pre-order.
We are very excited about the Model 3 coming to market, and we know you are too.
We will send you an email with any updates, as well as your tracking information once your floor liners ship out."

Hello there, you can either send us an email through our website or just reply to the email we sent regarding the order. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Asad1087
Thanks - got them ordered with $30 savings AND I just received this email:

We have good news!

Your MAXpider Model 3 liners will likely be shipping earlier than expected.

We still want to give May 25 as the estimated date (in case something comes up), however it will likely be shipping in the next 1-2 weeks.

If you need to update your shipping address in anticipation of an earlier arrival, please let us know ASAP. Otherwise we will send you another email once these ship out.

Elon will be gifted the first set, with the pre-orders being fulfilled immediately after.

Thank you & have a great weekend!

Alan

Reactions: Asad1087