Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Karstyle Told me they are Overdrawn and Unable to Refund my Deposit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Based on my talks with Ben at Unplugged and the time/money that went into the development of there facelift that's what I would go with. vs others and try to get the deposit back.

I made the $1,500 deposit on a debit card which is not eligible for a chargeback. But as we now know that Karstyle will be shipping next month, there's no need to ask for the deposit back. I have a couple of other Tesla buddies who ordered the Karstyle and we're all relieved, to say the least.

Reactions: Indpowr
On their website they do indeed say they will start shipping in February....2016.

Figured that was a typo. They will ship next month.

One has to imagine that the market for these is not very large but the development and production costs great. I'm a bit surprised that the three companies making these are all charging less than $3K. Can't be much margin in that and they won't make it up in volume. Those of us planning to buy one should consider this a bargain -- whichever version we plan to buy.