Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lane lines no longer show after software (2024.44.8) update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I just picked up my 2024 MY Performance (FSD is not enabled) 2 days ago (as of the creation of this post :)), I updated the software to the latest 2024.44.8 and now I noticed the below issues (I've tried a soft & hard resetting/restarting):
  1. The lane lines do not appear while driving (the road is pure white) but the cars do show
  2. The bar/indicator that shows acceleration or when brake regeneration is working also no longer shows
However prior to the update all this was working. Is there some settings (I already have the lane assist enabled as well) I should check or is this a bug (apologies if this has already been asked if there is a post with this same discussion)

Eh, are you sure it's 2024.44.8? I thought the numbers were supposed to represent "year.week (of year).version." Which means 44 is supposed to be the 2nd or 3rd week of November and we're still in May.

Is your version maybe 2024.14.8 instead?

Have you checked for a vertical line to the left of the image of the car to see if there's something like a bar moving up and down? They moved it from the top horizontal position to the left vertical position.

It's part of the xxxx.14.x update.

As for the lane lines... not sure.

Reactions: Quicksvlr
Upvote 0
Eh, are you sure it's 2024.44.8? I thought the numbers were supposed to represent "year.week (of year).version." Which means 44 is supposed to be the 2nd or 3rd week of November and we're still in May.

Is your version maybe 2024.14.8 instead?

Have you checked for a vertical line to the left of the image of the car to see if there's something like a bar moving up and down? They moved it from the top horizontal position to the left vertical position.

It's part of the xxxx.14.x update.

As for the lane lines... not sure.
Apologies, you’re right it’s 2024.14.8

Upvote 0