Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latches on inside roof of Falcon Doors.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a couple of months of ownership, and because yesterday was my first ride in back seat, I looked up at sun windows on Falcon doors and saw latches on each door next to windows. I have no idea what they do. I searched the manual and found no such latches mentioned. What are they for please ?

After a couple of months of ownership, and because yesterday was my first ride in back seat, I looked up at sun windows on Falcon doors and saw latches on each door next to windows. I have no idea what they do. I searched the manual and found no such latches mentioned. What are they for please ?

These must be on newer builds as we don't have these in the older builds; 2016/17 I'd say. Def post a picture as interesting.

Do you mean these? If so these aren’t clips they are for the accentuators on the doors to have more room as the door opens when closed and fully open they don’t appear to be different but they open then close as the door opens.

7B2BB1A9-84E9-4525-9D40-A7C8DA8BB4C8.jpeg E53B5B9E-94E3-4D8E-A5F7-AE99DF9E285B.jpeg