Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Late 2014 P85+ AP1 28k miles - loaded

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It pains me to post this, but I submitted my model 3 order and wife won't let me keep both. This is a true unicorn - P85+ with every available option at the time of purchase including:
  • Air Suspension
  • 21" Performance+ Wheels
  • Glass Pano Roof
  • Parking Sensors
  • Black Performance Leather Seats
  • Fog Lamps
  • Extended Nappa Leather Trim
  • Premium Interior Lighting
  • Lacewood Decor Accents
  • Tech Package
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • Rear Facing Seats
  • Red Brake Calipers
  • Twin Chargers
  • Yacht Floor
  • Subzero Weather Package
  • P54163 09/2014 Build
  • Total Vehicle Price: $130,200
I've also added the following for a total of about $6,000 in upgrades:
  • LTE Upgrade
  • Center Console (updated version with rear cupholders)
  • Whispbar Roof Rack
  • Front wrap and tint - Suntek/XPEL
  • Vinyl Wrap (some accent chrome still exposed)
  • Paint correction
  • Opti Coat Pro Plus Coating
  • Tesla Frunk Case
Wrap, vinyl, tint, paint correction and opti coat pro work was done by Rhino Tint Detailing in Huntington Beach, CA - they do very nice work.

Turbine wheels are in pristine condition - no curb rash or visible rust inside wheel (anti-rust treatment). I've been gentle with the frunk and there is no crease at all.

Every annual service has been performed, most recent of which was Sep 2017. Front tires were replaced during that annual service (25,011 miles), and rear tires were replace Jan 2017 (17,879 miles).

New car warranty is valid through Oct 2018, 2 yr/25k extended warranty is available for $2,100, and 4 yr/50k for $4,250.

This is a great looking car and very fun to drive, and the full size frunk is very handy at times. Car is located in Orange County, CA.

Asking $69,500

Model 3 is coming in 4 weeks (so they say), so I'm not in a huge rush, and not interested in lowball offers.

left.png
right.png
front.png
right-front.png
left-rear.png
rfs.png
front-seats.png
hood.png
sticker.png

Attachments

• frunk.png
    frunk.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
  • Love
Reactions: SD_Engnr
It pains me to post this, but I submitted my model 3 order and wife won't let me keep both.
It pains me to read this. This car has every possible option, including upgrades that weren't available at the time of purchase (e.g. center console). Did you look into marriage counseling? :eek:

Good to know about another one of the "300" though. Best of luck!

Why would you ever sell this beauty for a Model 3? You are going from a M Series to a Accord? You've already eaten the depreciation, enjoy that beast - I love mine.

She's one in a million - reminds me of the song I used to listen to in middle school by the Tubes...

Reactions: Canuck
Why do you want to switch from this instant classic to an M3?

I'm interested in the new AP capabilities when they become available, the extra range, and I mostly drive solo and park in an downtown with tight parking, so the M3 would a little easier to get around. However, after reading the responses to this thread reinforcing my feelings about selling this S, I can't say I'm not having second thoughts. It's really is a great car, and I enjoy every minute I'm behind the wheel. I'll give it a couple days, and if nobody bites at this price, I'll probably hold onto it.

I'm interested in the new AP capabilities when they become available, the extra range, and I mostly drive solo and park in an downtown with tight parking, so the M3 would a little easier to get around. However, after reading the responses to this thread reinforcing my feelings about selling this S, I can't say I'm not having second thoughts. It's really is a great car, and I enjoy every minute I'm behind the wheel. I'll give it a couple days, and if nobody bites at this price, I'll probably hold onto it.
Please sell it in about 6 months when I can afford it and buy it!

I’ve driven both S (65,000 miles on two different cars, from 2012) and 3, and can unhesitatingly say that the S ride is a more luxiourious and comfortable ride. Model 3 has a compact feel to it. A more choppy ride, not a luxiourous ride at all. If I were you, I’d stick to the more beautiful Model S that you already have.

• Informative
Reactions: gabeincal