Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Latest FSD Beta with Latest Software

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am considering purchasing FSD. Here in Canada it is $19,500 and currently no subscription available. My vehicle software is version 2022.40.4.2. Can I still run latest FSD beta 10.69.3.1? Sure wish FSD subscriptions were available in Canada... anyone have any idea if/when subscription will be available in Canada? Thanks a lot.

...My vehicle software is version 2022.40.4.2. Can I still run latest FSD beta 10.69.3.1?....

First, you have to buy or rent FSD. Then, you still have to the Autopilot screen to "request" it even though the Safety Score has been removed. You then drive 100 miles on Autopilot/FSD. Then wait until Tesla pushes you the FSD beta version.

First, you have to buy or rent FSD. Then, you still have to the Autopilot screen to "request" it even though the Safety Score has been removed. You then drive 100 miles on Autopilot/FSD. Then wait until Tesla pushes you the FSD beta version.
I’m not sure this is true. I purchased my used 2021 Plaid with “FSD Included” on December 5th. I requested the Beta FSD the same day, and as of today (10+ days later) with a safety score of 95 and over 300 miles….I am still in queue and waiting for the invitation.

I’m not sure this is true. I purchased my used 2021 Plaid with “FSD Included” on December 5th. I requested the Beta FSD the same day, and as of today (10+ days later) with a safety score of 95 and over 300 miles….I am still in queue and waiting for the invitation.
What part is not true?

1) "First, you have to buy or rent FSD": You did buy it.
2) "Then, you still have to the Autopilot screen to "request" it even though the Safety Score has been removed": It's not removed in your case but it is ignored whether you pass or flunk it.
3) "You then drive 100 miles on Autopilot/FSD": You did for over 300 miles
4) "Then wait until Tesla pushes you the FSD beta version": Waiting is the name of the game in Tesla. It's still true.

What part is not true?

1) "First, you have to buy or rent FSD": You did buy it.
2) "Then, you still have to the Autopilot screen to "request" it even though the Safety Score has been removed": It's not removed in your case but it is ignored whether you pass or flunk it.
3) "You then drive 100 miles on Autopilot/FSD": You did for over 300 miles
4) "Then wait until Tesla pushes you the FSD beta version": Waiting is the name of the game in Tesla. It's still true.
Ok, that’s fair. What I was trying to say is that they will not push the FSD beta to you based on meeting the other criteria. Spoke to support today, and the plan is to merge FSD beta with the latest version of software. As many of the FSD beta customers already know, they do not have the latest release. When that happens, there will be a wide release….does that happen before the end of the year as some are hoping based on comments…no one really knows.

Ok, that’s fair. What I was trying to say is that they will not push the FSD beta to you based on meeting the other criteria. Spoke to support today, and the plan is to merge FSD beta with the latest version of software. As many of the FSD beta customers already know, they do not have the latest release. When that happens, there will be a wide release….does that happen before the end of the year as some are hoping based on comments…no one really knows.