Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lawrence Service Centre - Toronto

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think $600 is the cost for the Model S. It will be interesting to see if they differentiate between Model S/X and Model 3 on service levels, like free loaners, etc.

The price varies by service interval with $600 being the "cheapest". You get Key Fob Battery Replacement, Wiper Blade Replacement, Multi-Point Inspection, Tire Rotation (if needed) and Wheel Alignment Check (if needed) for your $600.

I'm not sure the $600 price justifies the work you outlined. Thanks for sharing.

Actually, I just checked and a 4 year Service Plan (4 Annual Services) costs $775 + tax CDN each when you pre-pay in advance, Same service activities noted above, although in Year 2 and 4 they add A/C Desiccant Bag Replacement, Brake Fluid Replacement, and Cabin Air Filter replacement.

I was told by someone that the Cabin Air Filter replacement does not include the giant HEPA filter on Bioweapon Defense Mode-equipped cars.

Yeah, still pretty expensive for what you get.... but at least we know Service is not a Profit Center for Tesla. o_O

• Informative
Reactions: Falcon3