Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lawrence supercharger change?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just fail to comprehend some of the ridiculous answers people write! I was just explaining a reason for occasional longer charging at a Supercharger while enjoying a meal and some of you act like children in the way you respond. Enough!
Super chargers are there for road trips, not loitering. I say this as someone that does not have access to superchargers since the nearest one is two provinces away.

Or... we could get back on topic.

Thanks Doug, Like I said when I started this thread, I dont supercharge often but when we have we are not doing it as an "Event" we want to get to the "Event". Have we stopped before and had dinner at a charger, Yes. But if we are eating and the car is finished in the past we have checked to see if there are any other cars around, If not we ignore the warning about fees and continue on. I can also say that the "Fees" have never appeared for us at service even when it says they would via Txt. That being said the stations where never full, and I would never leave a car parked in a stall if they where all full.
We have even left stalls early as to let others use them once we where confident we could get to next spot despite what the car would tell us. To me its just common courtesy.

The main reason I had started the tread was that we had places to go and assumed the "Supercharger" would charge at a good rate and get us there and home fast. It didnt

Since then I have spoken to service there and he said they have noticed it too and think it could be getting "tired", as they are original designs and they are "heavily" used. He said they believe its being turned down at head office.

Reactions: mrElbe