Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Learned something new today.. thanks Mercedes...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Time has changed compare to early 2013,when I got my Tesla S every where you go car dealers or any one in parking lot will ask you see the car inside and ask the price . Always had positive reaction .All the other car makers trying to catch up to Tesla, no sales person and you do you booking on the internet. Hope you are happy with Model 3.

Reactions: DRCAL
This is similar to my experience with the BMW dealer when I returned my leased 535d and told the sales person I would get a Tesla Model S instead of leasing a new BMW. He said I made a huge mistake by doing so because Tesla is "the biggest scam on earth", " it is basically a electric motor plus wheels and seats wrapped in a piece of metal sheet",... So I asked him if he had ever driven one, he replied "No! i don't even want to get near that piece of **&%!"

Last edited:
Reactions: alexGS
Salesmen make commission on the sale, not the parts. If they can’t sell the customer what they want, they will be the loser. However, the dealer needs to order the vehicles in order to sell them
They can sell anything to uninformed. If they want the dealership to be around and continue to offer them a job then they will sell whatever supports that model. My statements are generalizations. There are always exceptions.