Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease Application Monthly Income Gross or Net?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a quick question, usually loan/lease applications specify that one should enter gross or net income. Tesla's doesn't. Which do I enter? Not interested in philosophizing about financing vs. leasing or that there are updates coming. We're leasing a 3 Long Range, end of story. Just need to know, do I enter gross or net monthly income. Can't find an answer. Thanks!

Just a quick question, usually loan/lease applications specify that one should enter gross or net income. Tesla's doesn't. Which do I enter? Not interested in philosophizing about financing vs. leasing or that there are updates coming. We're leasing a 3 Long Range, end of story. Just need to know, do I enter gross or net monthly income. Can't find an answer. Thanks!

In the USA its always gross. No idea where you are however, or what the norm in your country is, if its not the US.

Upvote 0
Thanks all. I went ahead with gross. We were approved within about 15 seconds (really...is that typical?). Might have the car before the weekend. Very exciting. :cool:

If you have good credit (a good credit score, decent debt to income ratio, not a lot of extended credit or a lot of recent credit approvals, etc) yes, thats typical for an online approval.

Upvote 0