Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease return location, New York

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone, I'm having trouble finding where I will physically drop-off my Model S when the lease is over in 1 month. I live in Upstate NY. We have a service center in Rochester NY but the sales location is near New York City. So I need to plan on driving back to NYC and flying home or be able to drop it off at a service center locally.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, I'm having trouble finding where I will physically drop-off my Model S when the lease is over in 1 month. I live in Upstate NY. We have a service center in Rochester NY but the sales location is near New York City. So I need to plan on driving back to NYC and flying home or be able to drop it off at a service center locally.

Thanks!
Didn't you get email from Tesla with lease return options, the inspection process, etc.? Typically you return to a SC not Sales, but you need to go through their process. The mobile app has steps under Financing section to complete the inspection and schedule drop-off appointment.

Reactions: DerbyDave
Didn't you get email from Tesla with lease return options, the inspection process, etc.? Typically you return to a SC not Sales, but you need to go through their process. The mobile app has steps under Financing section to complete the inspection and schedule drop-off appointment.
I did but it wasn't specific enough about location. Thanks for the info!