Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease Transfer NYC - MODEL Y 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model Y that was leased end of April of this year. I Live in NYC and am looking to transfer my lease before year's end. I believe you have to be NYC resident to be eligible for the lease transfer.

The vehicle does not have many miles - currently 1918 - and is in excellent condition - just needs a good cleaning. I am paying $678.35 per month. I believe you would need to have excellent credit for this transfer to be approved by Tesla.

Car Details:
The grey Tesla Long Range with black rims. White interior. She's a real beauty. See pics.

Full Disclosure: this is my first car ever, and so I am noob - please keep that in mind if you have questions.

Looking to transfer lease end of November 2021.
IMG_20210329_105229.jpg

IMG_20210329_125443.jpg

Sorry folks. I was in the process of moving and forgot to check back. I am going to hold on to her for now. I will repost if I have a change of heart or my finances require that I let her go.
hi,
if this helps with your decision, I will pay you $,$$$ if you transfer to me, your lease. I am at (917)991-4455. PLEASE call me to discuss? Either way. If no, I will order a car from tesla.... Thank you.

I have a Model Y that was leased end of April of this year. I Live in NYC and am looking to transfer my lease before year's end. I believe you have to be NYC resident to be eligible for the lease transfer.

The vehicle does not have many miles - currently 1918 - and is in excellent condition - just needs a good cleaning. I am paying $678.35 per month. I believe you would need to have excellent credit for this transfer to be approved by Tesla.

Car Details:
The grey Tesla Long Range with black rims. White interior. She's a real beauty. See pics.

Full Disclosure: this is my first car ever, and so I am noob - please keep that in mind if you have questions.

Looking to transfer lease end of November 2021.
View attachment 722692
View attachment 722691
Hello, I wanted to reach out to see how your lease transfer go. I have a leased model Y that I’m looking into transferring my lease. Please share with me your experience. Thank you.