Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lease vs. Own

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the 2013 Nissan Leaf. Wow what a car. If it only had a 40KWH battery I would buy another one. The reliability of the
leaf is amazing. People will be drive those cars forever and I am sure there will be after market batteries for the leaf down the road.

I have been very happy with my 2015 Leaf as well. I just really needed something with more range as the Leaf is basically only useful for commuting back and forth to work. I can't even make it to the airport and back from my house in the winter without charging at the airport. I also wanted to get back to a higher end car. Even though the Leaf is nice, it isn't a luxury car by any stretch.

I purchased as I tend to keep my cars a long time and a purchase is much more financially advantageous in that situation Recently bought a 2013 Ford Focus Electric for my daughter for 8500$!! Fantastic car, much cheaper than a used Leaf or Volt and much better looking than either, especially the Leaf.