Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Leather steering wheel cover?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At some point Tesla switched over from using leather (or vegan leather) on the steering wheels to a cheap, and cheap feeling, vinyl on the steering wheels.

Has anyone found a good steering wheel cover that's leather or leather like?

I don't want to replace the whole steering wheel by any means - I just want to get a cover to put over top/around the existing wheel.

At some point Tesla switched over from using leather (or vegan leather) on the steering wheels to a cheap, and cheap feeling, vinyl on the steering wheels.

Has anyone found a good steering wheel cover that's leather or leather like?

I don't want to replace the whole steering wheel by any means - I just want to get a cover to put over top/around the existing wheel.
I got this one off of Amazon. Haven’t installed it yet, but I think it will be a nice upgrade. Will let you know.

Steering Wheel Cover

Hi, You can consider this Alcantara steering wheel cover from Tesery .

Tesery custom-made steering wheel covers, unlike many cheaper ones online, will cover not just the rim of your wheel, but the spokes as well!

Tesery Alcantara steering wheel wrap are tailor-made to your steering wheel - not a generic one size fits all solution that looks very so-so installed. With our diy alcantara steering wheel cover your wheel will look BRAND NEW!

AlcantaraSteeringWheelCoverforTeslaModel3Y-tesery_1_49eec4a3-b405-45ef-b0df-306592e0a414.jpg