Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Left turn cam is intermittent after last update 2023.2.10

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After a messaging exchange with tech support, they indicated to have received multiple reports of this. They indicated that a 2 or 3 point reboot would solve the problem and it did. All I did was a two-finger reboot off the steering wheel and this has not manifested since then. Let me know.

Try a power down from the screen and let the car sit asleep for 30 minutes

If that doesn't work, the last thing you can try is disconnecting the 12V battery and also disconnecting the main battery for at least 30 minutes
but if the screen power down and sleep doesn't work, not sure this will either.

Reactions: cdeleo
So just wanted to post here my final resolution. I was able to get a new repeater camera for the passenger side. Once I got the old camera off I noticed some green powder after disconnecting the coax cable from the camera. Upon further investigation I found that the center pin on the camera side coax connection was gone. I used a pick to clean out the remnants of the corroded pin that was left in the cable side of the connection. Once the new camera was plugged in it was working. My guess is that some moisture had gotten into the connection and corroded the copper pin. It's been working for a while now just wanted to post in the event that someone else runs into this issue