Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Legacy MX Pricing

Legacy MX - Vertical Screen Pricing

Votes: 3 21.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 7.1%

Votes: 1 7.1%

Votes: 2 14.3%

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With MX also moving to the horizontal screen club, any guesses on how much a 75D mid-2018 MX with about 50K miles sell for (full FSD, 6 seater, blue)? Excellent condition and no shudder issue, ever.

Poll answers don't need to be for this exact specification - it's a general poll for any 75D with vertical screens and a full steering wheel + stalks!

I went with the low end. The 75X is a strange car. Short range and lower performance than the 100 LR. I like mine, but after taking it from SF to LA would not recommend it to any who travels much. Took us 3 stops which added a couple of hours onto the trip each way.

75D is good for daily driving but will add time to long trips. No problem if you have kids; you need to stop anyway for various reasons.

I think the vertical screens will make 75D more attractive than 100D (higher priced) for city driving if priced right, which I think can be around 62-65K for full FSD/6 seats.