Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lending question (warning: dumb)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, we will have cash in Dec to pay for the X.
If we were to take delivery in Nov, and put the $10k down (in addition to the deposit?), then pay the remaining roughly $110k off in December, what would we have paid to take delivery a few weeks early? The interest portion of the first payment only? Any other fees? I understand there's no pre-payment penalty.

TIA

Credit being ran and very minimal interest. Get the car now if you dont want to wait/might get close to federal rebate changes.

Im sure you have a great reason why your paying all in cash instead of paying ~3.4% on a loan

Opportunity cost. You can invest your cash and if it's getting you more than 3.4% return, you're on the upside. No prepayment penalty, but if you can get loans with low interest, why not spend somebody else's money and invest your own.

-ThinkMac-

Opportunity cost. You can invest your cash and if it's getting you more than 3.4% return, you're on the upside. No prepayment penalty, but if you can get loans with low interest, why not spend somebody else's money and invest your own.

-ThinkMac-

Sorry, I understand that part, I was wonder about:

"I tried to make full prepayment they wouldn’t allow it"