Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Let's do a spreadsheet for the 31st!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you drive your car Mad Hungarian?

If so, can you get warm in your car?

If you don't have a car can your neighbors MTL_HABS1909 let you warm in their car and you pay the gasoline?

Just make sure the cabin is well ventilated so don't get carbon monoxide poisoning.
Yes, if look at my first tent image you can spot the backside of Frau Schwartz, my faithful A4 Quattro. She's surely feeling very conspicuous about showing her tailpipes at such an event. I wouldn't have to fire her up to stay warm though, her seat heaters could thaw a side of beef (which I well may be by dawn :D)

• Informative
Reactions: Tam
BUT HOW ARE YOU CHARGING YOUR PHONES?!?!? Lol.
From this bad boy...
1459314272254.jpg

Which also might come in handy to start ME later this morning :D

I've unsuccessfully tried for the last hour to add my name to the spreadsheet. I'll be at the Tysons Corner location (VA) at 10am when the mall opens. Can't Wait!! #Model3
@jbare27

Will tweet in T-minus 21 hours

A heads up that you can get there earlier if you want since the mall opens for mall walkers at 7:00AM. I'll probably check out your twitter because I still can't decide which place to go to (the service center or the mall - they're only a few miles apart).

As of now, reports of lines are:

Australia
Vancouver, Canada
Montreal, Canda
Pasadena, CA
Dedham (Boston), MA
Atlanta - Decatur
Tysons Corner-Tyco Road Service & Store, VA

No reports from Japan, China, Europe

2 more hours for door opening in Sydney, Australia.