Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

License plate signed by Elon!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a "present" waiting for me when I got home today, a box from Tesla.

Inside, carefully bubble wrapped, was my license plate I gave to Bonnie with the hope of having it signed by Elon (he'd responded to my tweet about it when I got it, so he probably remembered it).

Gotta get duplicate plates now, as this one's NOT going back on my car :biggrin:

Thanks to Bonnie and all the other great folks who made this such a great event!

IMG_0305.JPG

Congrats!

I had a few people suggest that I take my shirt off and give it to bonnie at Teslive so that she could get Elon to sign it. While I figured that would make for a heck of an image at the factory gathering, I chickened out.

All -

Along the lines of autographs by Elon... At the 2013 Motor Trend Car of the Year event in NYC last fall, I got Elon to sign my reservation certificate for my Model S. In addition to that, members of the @TeslaRoadTrip got autographed Tesla Water bottles. I plan to eventually do a nice large shadow box to hang on the wall that includes both those, as well as the cover & pages of the Motor Trend Car of the Year magazine/article and the panoramic print from @TeslaRoadTrip taken at the Rockville, MD Service Center...

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

TeslaRoadTrip_Pano copy.jpg

Aaron

Inside, carefully bubble wrapped, was my license plate I gave to Bonnie with the hope of having it signed by Elon (he'd responded to my tweet about it when I got it, so he probably remembered it).

Gotta get duplicate plates now, as this one's NOT going back on my car :biggrin:

Thanks to Bonnie and all the other great folks who made this such a great event!

View attachment 26649

If you ever take your Model S to car shows, after it's in place, you should put that plate on it.

Beautiful!

I'm so proud! (*sniff!*)

Got a present today too. FedEx showed up with a box and inside was this:

Elon's Signature.JPG

I ran around my office like a new father - "It's a boy!" Too cool. Was on the verge of throwing cattlepup on stage at Teslive to get it. I figured if I stage rushed with it in hand they'd think it was a weapon and I'd be making friends in San Quentin right now.

MASSIVE thanks to Bonnie and the crew from Tesla to pull this off.