TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

License plate signed by Elon!

Discussion in 'TMC Connect' started by dbullard, Jul 24, 2013.

1. dbullard

dbullard Member

I had a "present" waiting for me when I got home today, a box from Tesla.

Inside, carefully bubble wrapped, was my license plate I gave to Bonnie with the hope of having it signed by Elon (he'd responded to my tweet about it when I got it, so he probably remembered it).

Gotta get duplicate plates now, as this one's NOT going back on my car :biggrin:

Thanks to Bonnie and all the other great folks who made this such a great event!

IMG_0305.JPG

2. DaveT

DaveT Searcher of green pastures

That is just too cool. Congrats!

3. olanmills

olanmills Member

Nice. I brought my Model S manual in case there was an opportunity to get it signed, but no luck.

4. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Congrats!

I had a few people suggest that I take my shirt off and give it to bonnie at Teslive so that she could get Elon to sign it. While I figured that would make for a heck of an image at the factory gathering, I chickened out.

5. aaron.s

aaron.s Member

All -

Along the lines of autographs by Elon... At the 2013 Motor Trend Car of the Year event in NYC last fall, I got Elon to sign my reservation certificate for my Model S. In addition to that, members of the @TeslaRoadTrip got autographed Tesla Water bottles. I plan to eventually do a nice large shadow box to hang on the wall that includes both those, as well as the cover & pages of the Motor Trend Car of the Year magazine/article and the panoramic print from @TeslaRoadTrip taken at the Rockville, MD Service Center...

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

TeslaRoadTrip_Pano copy.jpg

Aaron

6. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Good call :tongue:

7. rolosrevenge

rolosrevenge Dr. EVS

If you ever take your Model S to car shows, after it's in place, you should put that plate on it.

8. PopSmith

PopSmith Saving for a Model 3

That's pretty awesome, especially since your plate is "Nikola". :smile:

9. AndyM

AndyM Member

Beautiful!

I'm so proud! (*sniff!*)

10. Cattledog

Cattledog Active Member

Got a present today too. FedEx showed up with a box and inside was this:

Elon's Signature.JPG
    I ran around my office like a new father - "It's a boy!" Too cool. Was on the verge of throwing cattlepup on stage at Teslive to get it. I figured if I stage rushed with it in hand they'd think it was a weapon and I'd be making friends in San Quentin right now.

MASSIVE thanks to Bonnie and the crew from Tesla to pull this off.