Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Like new Silver wall connector 24' San Diego County

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a like new used for about 6 months gen 2 Silver Wall connector with all parts. This has the 24' cable. Some of the parts were never used as I replaced this with a signature Black Wall connector and didn't replace some of the mounting hardware. It works perfectly. Asking $350 with local pickup in North San Diego County (Carlsbad).

Silver Wall Connector

Attachments

• IMG_2714.jpg
    IMG_2714.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 60
I have a like new used for about 6 months gen 2 Silver Wall connector with all parts. This has the 24' cable. Some of the parts were never used as I replaced this with a signature Black Wall connector and didn't replace some of the mounting hardware. It works perfectly. Asking $350 with local pickup in North San Diego County (Carlsbad).

Silver Wall Connector

I'll take it.... I live close by for pickup.

Silver Wall Connector

Just sent you a PM. I'll buy it.