Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Little off topic

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tollis

Tesla model S <3
Aug 20, 2018
Sweden
this is a little bit off topic, but has to do with Tesla.

Now i’m 25 years old and not work so much. I live in Sweden tho.
But Tesla model S is my ultimate dream car, but would take me forever to save up for it, and now to my question

Would Tesla Model S be available in many years? Iknow it hard to answer that but I’m scared that Tesla not exist when i’m rea To get one. But bet they are:)

How are you financing your Tesla? You paid the whole at onetime?

this is a little bit off topic, but has to do with Tesla.

Now i’m 25 years old and not work so much. I live in Sweden tho.
But Tesla model S is my ultimate dream car, but would take me forever to save up for it, and now to my question

Would Tesla Model S be available in many years? Iknow it hard to answer that but I’m scared that Tesla not exist when i’m rea To get one. But bet they are:)

How are you financing your Tesla? You paid the whole at onetime?

Model S appears to be very reliable long term. No ICE and all the longer term reliability issues that yesterday's fossil-fueled technology brings. Plenty of MS examples around with well over 100k miles and no significant issues. Residual prices would appear to back this up. MS still being made. Conclusion: should be an increasing number of MS examples available in used market. Therefore, good used examples likely to be around for some years.

Reactions: Tollis