Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Long-term anxiety

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have witnessed a car accident 2 days ago. aside from car accidents from the news, It was also my first time seeing a real accident in my whole life. It was really traumatic for me, I can't even sleep enough resulting in sleep deprivation. Lately, I found myself that I'm having a PSTD and I consult the psychiatrist but still my head is full of thoughts. In your opinion, How will you manage yourself from having long-term anxiety? Are there any natural remedies for this to make it calm down?

I suggest that you get in touch with a psychologist who does cognitive behavioral therapy. It’s a well researched and highly effective methodology that is very effective for the kind of situation you were talking about. Hope you feel better as soon as possible.

I know this is the off topic section, but a Car website (or any website really) is not the place to attempt to get help with trauma. You should be contacting a professional (someone who specializes in helping people through trauma), rather than attemping to get help from people on the internet for something so important.

I have witnessed a car accident 2 days ago. aside from car accidents from the news, It was also my first time seeing a real accident in my whole life. It was really traumatic for me, I can't even sleep enough resulting in sleep deprivation. Lately, I found myself that I'm having a PSTD and I consult the psychiatrist but still my head is full of thoughts. In your opinion, How will you manage yourself from having long-term anxiety? Are there any natural remedies for this to make it calm down?

So how are you now? I hope you found help and/or healthy ways to move on from this with a good state of mind.

Had PTSD from a major auto accident many years ago. Lots of anxiety and was jumpy driving a car.

Family physician refered me to a psychologist. Gave me a prescription that quickly got me back to normal. Took them for a while, and with time I slowly got off the meds.

Lots of people currently suffering from stress. Don't hesitate to ask for some help to get your mind settled.

Reactions: designrs