Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Look at my new...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice car of course ... but I am also jealous of your gravel! :) Ours seems to have been installed (not when I lived here) without any barrier underneath so this winter it has pretty much turned into a patch of mud with a few stones in it!:oops:
Funnily enough I’ve just done some remedial work to it this weekend gone as our drive slopes up to the entrance/exit and so all the stones end up where the cars park.
Added more stones to the ruts and bare patches, covered in quite fine soil, then more stones on top and press it all in as firmly as possible. Worked so far but I am by no means an expert on this!

now I’ve bloody got two

Nurse says I have to apologise ... :)

I seem to remember your outing was the "will it fit in my garage" one?

Thrilled to hear you have got two :)

I'm thrilled too because tomorrow I pick up an M3 which will replace the Backup-ICE - a stinking lying-cheating DieselGate VW. Since getting the Raven in November the range is so good that we no longer need an ICE backup for those "tricky business trip days", so All Good as far as I cam concerned. We are even going to take the Raven to the Alps shortly. ABRP says its a shade over 1h30m Supercharging en route to do the 770 miles - amazing, and I haven't looked for an ideally placed Hotel with charger yet, so chances are good that will drop charging to an hour

I got one now :D
B64BA715-83C2-4BE0-B6D4-FBA575088BEF.jpeg

Congratulations! How was the delivery experience?
Quite good, had a 1 to 1 but i knew most stuff anyway after watching a million videos lol. Took it for a drive to calibrate the cameras and they were ready in 10 miles. Couldn't find anything wrong, paint is spot on, no marks inside - very happy. It was charged to 60% and still going but i didn't want to wait lol. Even the chrome all lines up, i guess they're improving all the time

Reactions: Gatsojon
I got one now

i'm sure it's nicer the right way up

Ah ... and there was I thinking "Wow, the grip on those tires is impressive ...

Car was charged to 90%.

Mine too (Heathrow). Pleasantly surprised about that, but means I missed out on a discounted lunch whilst charging at Heathrow Hilton ... probably a sacrifice worth making!

The rear door alignment was slightly out, they carted it off to workshop and apologised for the delay in bringing it back, but they had found that there was some damage to the wheel (which I hadn't spotted) so they had put a new one on. Gold-Star for that ...

... and ... (I should buy a lottery ticket really ...) ... stores had a 32 AMP Commando, a Schuko, a USB right-angle apple lead (ordinary cable on other car chaffed), a key fob, and a wireless charging shelf-thingie.

But I'm now wondering if my S-key would work fine / "Pair" in the 3 as well and I could have saved several Bob ?