Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking at 275/35R21 and 305/30R21 tires for 22 Plaid, will they fit? thoughts? good? bad?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 2.07.23 PM.png

So I have close to 20k on original fronts and rears I had to replace at 10k. Next set which will be in a few months I think, I'm looking at this combination. A tad wider and a tad taller and still on same Arachnids. Has anyone tried this combo? I'm splitting hairs but I'm sure I'll see some range impact. This will probably be a needle in a haystack but hoping there's at least one of you that has taken the plunge.

View attachment 979657
So I have close to 20k on original fronts and rears I had to replace at 10k. Next set which will be in a few months I think, I'm looking at this combination. A tad wider and a tad taller and still on same Arachnids. Has anyone tried this combo? I'm splitting hairs but I'm sure I'll see some range impact. This will probably be a needle in a haystack but hoping there's at least one of you that has taken the plunge.

Those 305/30/21 NA0 tires will be perfect.

DO NOT buy the 305/30/21 NF0 (tires for the Porsche Taycan) they are much wider than the NA0 tires and stick out a little bit.

I've ran those NA0 tires, and have a set of the NF0 tires in my garage now; not sure if I will even mount the NF0s or not.

• Informative
Reactions: 1100MCM