Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for 21” arachnid rims

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a referral Brand New set of 21" Silver Arachnids with Michelin Plus tires and TPMS. I can determine where they are to be shipped, when order is placed. The Service Center will install for free.
$4800 and I might throw in an invite to the Semi Reveal October 26. Where are you located?

I have a referral Brand New set of 21" Silver Arachnids with Michelin Plus tires and TPMS. I can determine where they are to be shipped, when order is placed. The Service Center will install for free.
$4800 and I might throw in an invite to the Semi Reveal October 26. Where are you located?
I’m located in Toronto Canada.

Just curious. How do you know that you can ship the wheels to any service center and they will install? I haven't seen info confirming that it is an option.