TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking for a 75-85. AWD preferred

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by barcagp, Jul 16, 2018.

1. barcagp

barcagp Member

in the market for a 75-85kw. Cashier’s check in hand
    Only features I need:
    Autopilot
    Sunroof

Features I’d like but can live without :
    Sound
    Premium interior
    NextGen seats.
    Rear facing seats.

I have seen 2015 for less than 55k
    2016’s around that price as well.
    Anything over 65k- most of the time you might as well get it new.

I’m in Bay Area and can fly to you if you’re in Washington Nevada or Arizona or can pay shipping if needed.

• Like x 1
  2. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

2015 85D fully loaded expect rear facing seats. Paint protection on the whole car expect bumper. Asking 55k.

• Like x 1
  3. PhilDavid

PhilDavid Member

What @rocketshipp85 offered above is a VERY reasonable price for a loaded 85D. If you can buy it with the extended warranty for the mid 50s that's a very reasonable deal for both you and the seller.

There are CPO 85Ds in the mid 50s but given the crappy condition many are in, and the awful hassle they put you through to buy one, you are much better off buying private party. In most cases you will end up with a vehicle in much better condition than a CPO.

4. barcagp

barcagp Member

You have a link to see?

5. tylerdurden

tylerdurden Member

i know a guy selling a 14 S P85DL for $59k. LOADED. PM me for his info you MAY be able to make him an offer. I think he is buying a motor home. lol