Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for a somewhat broken MCU

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have a good source for salvage tesla parts? I'm looking for an MCU that can be mostly broken (bad screen or whatever) as long as the flash chip isn't corrupted. I'm willing to shell out a couple hundred bucks, but definitely not looking to pay the price of fully functional unit.

Does anyone have a good source for salvage tesla parts? I'm looking for an MCU that can be mostly broken (bad screen or whatever) as long as the flash chip isn't corrupted. I'm willing to shell out a couple hundred bucks, but definitely not looking to pay the price of fully functional unit.
Did you double check that this isn't covered under warranty?
Jack Richard
Rich Rebuild
and of course the usual google search - ebay no doubt?