Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for a Tesla or Tesla-curious friend in Lago D'Orta / Novarra / Milano /Torino

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Pollux

Supporting Member
Ciao da Orta San Giulio!

I tried posting in the Italy group of TMC but so far just the sound of crickets. :-(

Is anyone from Tesla Motors Club around this area? Borgomanero, Orta San Giulio, Novarra, Arona, Milano, Stresa, even Torino? Who might want to meet sometime this week or next week for espresso and to talk about Tesla? I'm very curious what it is like to own a Tesla in Italy. And even if you aren't an owner, I would love to know what you think about Tesla and what problems you worry about for having a Tesla here.

I live in America, around Boston, and own a P85+. I've been away from it for three weeks and I'm starting to develop withdrawal symptoms. :)

My family and I are spending a month (December 8 - January 6) here in lovely Orta San Giulio. We just got back to Orta this night from spending Christmas in Venezia -- wow!! -- and a brief visit to Brezano.

Thanks... and buon natale & tante auguri to all of you!

Alan