Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Body Shop Recommendations in Northern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have minor bumper damage (somebody hit me). It seems like I will need the front bumper cover/fascia replaced in addition to a parking light lens. So I do not believe I need to take the car to a Tesla certified shop, since there is no damage to the structure.

Can anyone recommend a good shop in the area? I live in the South Bay, but would be willing to drive further for a quality shop. Please reply if you are familiar with things such as quality of materials, and paint job (ie no sanding marks, waves, orange peel etc.). Back in the day, Sikkens and Glasurit was the paint of choice. I'm not sure if that is the case anymore.

Without a doubt... Brooks Motors of Fremont; ask for Tony
+1. While I don't have any experience with Brooks, a shop that did my PPF highly recommended Brooks. Said he had a tesla brought in that was fixed from damage and had someone paint it and it did not match the factory color. He recommended Brooks and after taking the car there, they brought it back and he said he could not tell what was painted and what was factory.

I believe they are in Oakland now and have a Walnut Creek site now. I'd check them out if I ever needed a body shop