Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Friendly BC Canadian from Model 3 Unveil

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Cattledog

Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2012
San Antonio, TX
My wife Eva and I went to the Model 3 unveil and spent some time speaking to a nice gentleman from British Columbia. He shared his name and business card with us but neither my wife nor I can seem to find the card (and between the wine and loud music we are brain numb on remembering the name!) Dear friend, if you are on these forums, please PM me so we can continue our conversation about your new school. Thank you and sorry for our absent mindedness! We hope you enjoyed the evening as much as we did.

And if any others may have an idea from my vague description, please help!

Cheers,

Greg and Eva Papay

My wife Eva and I went to the Model 3 unveil and spent some time speaking to a nice gentleman from British Columbia. He shared his name and business card with us but neither my wife nor I can seem to find the card (and between the wine and loud music we are brain numb on remembering the name!) Dear friend, if you are on these forums, please PM me so we can continue our conversation about your new school. Thank you and sorry for our absent mindedness! We hope you enjoyed the evening as much as we did.

Cheers,

Greg and Eva Papay
I might know who this is considering there was only 1 person we know invited! LOL. Will email him now.

Cheers,

Greg and Eva Papay