TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Looking for Friendly BC Canadian from Model 3 Unveil

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Cattledog, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Cattledog

Cattledog Active Member

My wife Eva and I went to the Model 3 unveil and spent some time speaking to a nice gentleman from British Columbia. He shared his name and business card with us but neither my wife nor I can seem to find the card (and between the wine and loud music we are brain numb on remembering the name!) Dear friend, if you are on these forums, please PM me so we can continue our conversation about your new school. Thank you and sorry for our absent mindedness! We hope you enjoyed the evening as much as we did.

And if any others may have an idea from my vague description, please help!

Cheers,

Greg and Eva Papay

2. Paul Carter

Paul Carter Active Member

I might know who this is considering there was only 1 person we know invited! LOL. Will email him now.

3. JRH922

JRH922 New Member

4. JRH922

JRH922 New Member

Hello Greg, John Henderson / jrhATsscpropertiesDOTcom here. Thanks to Paul Carter from Vancouver for connecting us. Looking forward to connecting with Eva and you! Thx John

• Like x 1