Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for Model 3 LR AWD w/ FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am getting ready to order a brand new 2019 Long Range Model 3 (Full Self Driving Hardware, black exterior and interior, and standard 18” aero wheels). The total cost after the $3,750 tax credit is $52,150 (plus the $1,200 for destination and doc fees takes it to $53,350).

I’m trying to decide between purchasing the above vehicle and getting a lightly used version (2018 or 2019). However, it seems like sellers aren’t discounting a year old vehicle with 7-12K miles as compared to what a new version can be purchased for (as noted above). Any thoughts on what type of discount I can expect for a used model with similar specs?

If anyone has something similar for sale, I’d be interested. One other thing, while I’d prefer black/black, I am open to color variants but am not looking to pay up for them because my preference is black/black.

I have the exact configuration you’re looking for - black/black, Aeros, LR AWD w/ FSD 6k mi. I really wished I was able to trade it in for a P3D so I can save on taxes but it sounds like Tesla doesn’t have much interest in taking these back.

Any idea what kind of discount you’re looking for? It’d be hard to convince the wife but I’d be interested in learning more. It’d have to be north of $48k though.

I have the exact configuration you’re looking for - black/black, Aeros, LR AWD w/ FSD 6k mi. I really wished I was able to trade it in for a P3D so I can save on taxes but it sounds like Tesla doesn’t have much interest in taking these back.

Any idea what kind of discount you’re looking for? It’d be hard to convince the wife but I’d be interested in learning more. It’d have to be north of $48k though.
Thanks for getting back to me. I was thinking I needed at least a 10% discount on a 2018 to consider not getting a 2019 new model. Interestingly, that is almost exactly $48k. I could probably live with that if you want to consider it with your wife. Where are you located?