TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Looking for one 21" gray turbine rim wanted - Bay Area

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by Malibuscott, May 1, 2017.

1. Malibuscott

Malibuscott Member

I hit a pot hole and tried to repair my rim. It's about 95% ok, but I want a perfect rim. Anyone have an OEM 21" gray turbine wheel for sale? Must not have any dents, or wheel damage.

thanks in advance

2. sakimano

sakimano Active Member

There's a seller on eBay who sells refinished turbines for 250

Wheelrimshop or something.

3. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Yeah, there are a couple ebay sellers.. I bought one grey turbine rim from ebay and it was perfect, I think it was $300 shipped. But you have to read the descriptions because they do sell rims with small dents or "hops" or sub "A" grade. Either way, it's still easy to get a rim on ebay (even bent) and take it to a professional rim repair shop, and they'll make it round and true for less than $200.

edit: Or just take your bent rim to a wheel repair shop. Let your fingers do the walking with the Yellow Pages. :)

4. marty2112

marty2112 Member

I have an extra one. Perfect shape. Located in Petaluma. This is a staggered rear wheel (21x9).

PM me if interested.

Attached Files:

5. Malibuscott

Malibuscott Member

Thanks for all the comments - will check out ebay.

marty - I also have staggered, but need the front rim

thx

6. Malibuscott

Malibuscott Member

I purchased the rim via ebay - thanks for the tip!!

• Like x 1
  7. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing