Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Pictures of a Lowered (~1"/~1") Model 3 Running 18x8.5 +30 Wheels With Stock Size Tires (235/45r18)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As the thread title states I'm looking for images of a lowered Model 3 running an 18x8.5 +30 setup with a 235/45r18 wheel. I've searched through the big Aftermarket Wheel Thread and cannot find this exact setup. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

To add a little context - the vehicle is lowered 1" on the Eibach Pro springs. I realize there is a lot of back and forth on the "correct" way to lower a vehicle - I made the decision knowing full well the pros and cons of lowering and of choosing springs over a full coilover kit. I have built a LOT of vehicles over the years - mostly lifted trucks, of which I still own and maintain several.

It's a 2023 M3LR with the 19" sport wheels. Currently I'm running 20/25mm spacers on stock wheels, effectively having a +20/+15 wheel offset. I was hoping to see the aesthetics of a +30 offset with a little more sidewall. I've seen this with 18x9.5 wheels running a 265/40 tire and it looks great, was hoping to get a visual of the minor differences with a narrower tire and a slightly more positive offset.

I've had no issues with the lowered vehicle so far. It's not a primary vehicle and is more of a city commuter for us. We have several cars. This one makes a 70 mile daily trip that is 95% highway and then the occasional weekend running kids to soccer games or heading into the city for.. whatever.

I didn't mean to sound rude or short in me previous response - just spit out a quick response between other tasks. I truly do appreciate the input but would LOVE to see pictures of someone running this or a similar setup.

Here's the vehicle just after installing lowering springs - it has since settled a little and rides just a hair lower.

20230331_192033.jpg

20230331_192048.jpg