Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for wallet recommendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The set of floppy credit card pouches in my existing wallet are in tatters, prompting me to look for a replacement wallet. A lot of the newer wallet designs that are more focused on being credit card holders with little if any folding money storage are appealing, but almost all of them claim to incorporate electromagnetic shielding for protecting enclosed credit cards. That's an appealing feature for almost all of my cards, but I've grown to really appreciate the utility of keeping my Tesla key-card in an outside pocket of the wallet, so that I don't need to fish it out to use it. In the not-unheard-of cases where the "phone as key" feature inexplicably stops working, it's been way handy to just slap the entire wallet against the door pillar and/or set it on the console's magic spot. I'm worried that a shielded wallet would prevent that sort of thing. Ideally, I'd like a mostly shielded credit card / bill holder that had one external, non-shielded pouch for photo ID that the Tesla card could be slipped behind. Does anyone here know of one such that they could recommend? Thanks in advance.

I've been using the XSTO wallet by Akeeni for the last two years and I highly recommend it. Watch a few YT video reviews and you'll see whst I'm tslking sbout. I have the 6-card size.
16786844225897812230174693457343.jpg