Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for ways to get a deal on a Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Everyone has said - try to find l local inventory or if a store near by you, a demo. Also referrals are back so 1000miles free supercharging is on the table so grab your best friend's referral code

Right now I might just go to Santana Row or something and be real direct with as many sales folks as you can..

Good luck!

Now, see? This is why we can't have honesty and transparency in pricing.

Just what I said here -- #25

You can't ignore the psychological impact of "getting a deal"...

Tesla should just mark up the list price on all of their models by $10k and put them on "sale" perpetually. Get this over with.

It's why JC Penney tanked when they tried actually being honest: A Strategic Mistake That Still Haunts JC Penney

• Disagree
Reactions: preilly44
Now, see? This is why we can't have honesty and transparency in pricing.

Just what I said here -- #25

You can't ignore the psychological impact of "getting a deal"...

Tesla should just mark up the list price on all of their models by $10k and put them on "sale" perpetually. Get this over with.

It's why JC Penney tanked when they tried actually being honest: A Strategic Mistake That Still Haunts JC Penney

Conversely, it worked splendidly for Saturn. They started really tanking when they starting becoming more and more like the rest of GM.

Personally, I think the whole crazy nonsense going on now with pricing is an effort to try to prove the short sellers who buy (virtual) ink by the barrel wrong on a quarter by quarter basis, and the unintended consequence is that people are starting to hold out for incentives. Shoot, I'm guilty. Just e-mailed a guy in Atlanta I spoke with asking if there are any crazy deals on performance cars. Might pull the trigger before I sell my BMW if there are.