Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for winter tire package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for a used winter tire package for my 2013 MS 85. Wheels and tires with Tpms . Currently have 21" silver package so if the wheels are silver I don't need the center cap.
Let me know if you are selling !

Thanks

Selling a set of four Michelin XI3's with Graphite Lugano wheels and tire pressure sensors. Used half of one winter season and then put in storage, so practically brand new. No rash and perfectly straight.

Sold car so have no use for the tires anymore.

19x8.5 Graphite Silver Rial Lugano
245/45R19 Michelin X-Ice Xi3
433MHz Tire Pressure Sensor

Mounted and balanced. Everything new was $2k + shipping.

Will sell for $1500 (shipping negotiable).

If interested please send message. Pictures can be provided and I'll eventually post them here. Have the tires in garage in MA (I'm in NH) so just need to get to them to take photos.

Thanks.
Jay