Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking to buy 20" MX Cyberstream wheels or possibly trade for my 22" Turbine Onyx Black - Orange County CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I just purchased a 2019 MXP Raven with the 22" Turbine wheels in black. They are in excellent condition (vehicle had only 13k miles on it) with NEW Pirelli tires. (Photos to be provided)

I am interested in the 20" Cyberstream wheels, ideally with a set of mostly new tires. I would be willing to trade + some cash for my 22" wheels, or just buy a set of Cyberstream wheels outright.

I've found a number for sale online, but they either have damage or require shipping

Hoping to find someone local in SoCal!

-Cheers

I just picked up a set of Cyberstream wheels on eBay. They were shipped from Northern California, down here just outside LA without issue. Mounted them yesterday and so far so good. Please consider this as an option, as local can be both scarce and pricey. Good luck!

I just picked up a set of Cyberstream wheels on eBay. They were shipped from Northern California, down here just outside LA without issue. Mounted them yesterday and so far so good. Please consider this as an option, as local can be both scarce and pricey. Good luck!
How much did you end up paying with shipping? was it just for the wheels or were almost new tires included? I found a basically brand new set with like new tires (less than 100mi on them, you can tell) for $2400

How much did you end up paying with shipping? was it just for the wheels or were almost new tires included? I found a basically brand new set with like new tires (less than 100mi on them, you can tell) for $2400
$1,630 shipped to my door for just the wheels. They were a "take off" set. Meaning, they were new with only a few miles on them. Even still had the green stickers still on the wheels.

My local American Tire Depot swapped out the wheels, installed my tires and TPMS for $150. So just shy of $1,800 all in.

The only downside (for me) is I have a lot of packing material to depose of; they were packed bullet proof.

It would be worth considering.

20230306_174732.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lectric_Agent
Hi, i just picked up a Model X this week in Buena Park with the stock cyberstream rims, and wanted the bigger 22. can you dm me some pics of the rims and thread depths? i would consider the trade and im located by LAX and can meet in any tire shop in Long Beach or O.C.

Hi, i just picked up a Model X this week in Buena Park with the stock cyberstream rims, and wanted the bigger 22. can you dm me some pics of the rims and thread depths? i would consider the trade and im located by LAX and can meet in any tire shop in Long Beach or O.C.
Damn, I already purchased a set and sold my 22s. Sorry!

I sold them to Wheel Warehouse in Orange, maybe they still have them, you can try giving them a call

Socalwheels.com