Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to buy a Roadster (US)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The search function is your friend, once you work out what you want then you just have to put a price point on the vehicle you chose. I think you are better served buying the package. My personal example, reliable, hard top, 2.X in a bright colour. Most cars have a known history and my first drive was from Seattle to Toronto. There are subtle differences in 1.5,2.0 l, 2.5. I would not buy a low milage perfect example to daily commute, and I would not buy my car as a prestigious example to baby. I also would not buy a car with a CAC with less than 120 unless I was going to 3.0 it instantly. As a package the vererians understand the value of the total package. A can sr and Jr should be in the car somewhere. An original HPWC is nice along with the original roadster charging adaptors. Add a factory hard top, a Taylor mesh top, a hard top storage bag. Then adjustable suspension, +-a double dinn conversion, full or partial carbon extras. Any or all of which can decide if you spend 90k or 180k.

Reactions: eHorses and Saebr
Hey there y’all! I am in the market of purchasing a roadster and was curious on where to start looking for one. Would love some advice/input,
Thanks
Others have already provided some info and @X.l.r.8 has a lot of detail to think about. @CM_007 may have some leads as well as GMC.

I picked up mine in Dallas a couple years back from a dealer via a google search for tesla roadster. My first drive was Dallas to Austin.

If you've done your homework, then you won't be surprised at what you find or the price.

Others have already provided some info and @X.l.r.8 has a lot of detail to think about. @CM_007 may have some leads as well as GMC.

I picked up mine in Dallas a couple years back from a dealer via a google search for tesla roadster. My first drive was Dallas to Austin.

If you've done your homework, then you won't be surprised at what you find or the price.
I addition to what the old heads stated, you have to be hungry and patient. Many of the "old head" owners in here know my path to get a Roadster. Freaking Marathon. Like Im4uttx I used Google, and the Today's Roadster Orphan page (within TMC) to fill in the gaps Google misses. There is a beautiful red 2.0 Sport on sale by Sally, and a 2.5 sport on Ebay.

Last edited:
Reactions: eHorses and im4uttx
Contact Carl Medlock CM_007. 1165 is a beauty. He probably as a few to sell to you.
Medlock and Sons, Seattle:
He just sold the green one in the garage...

Attachments

• ML1  Medlock Lot, 2 cars missing 2022-02-22_233159335, 20 percent.jpg
    ML1 Medlock Lot, 2 cars missing 2022-02-22_233159335, 20 percent.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 133
  • ML2  Medlock and Sons Garage 2022-02-18_234956309.MP, 20 percent.jpg
    ML2 Medlock and Sons Garage 2022-02-18_234956309.MP, 20 percent.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 93
My Roadster is now officially for sale.