Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to buy AP1 car - $35k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Idk what you guys are talking about, 35k is not hard at all to do

upload_2018-11-10_7-6-11.png

I have a 2015 70D with 71,000 miles I am trading in on the 21st of this month. If you are a serious buyer I would take 42k for it otherwise I will trade it in. It is under the 5k purchased Tesla extended warranty until 100k miles or several more years. I am the original and only owner.

Obsidian Black
Autopilot 1 hardware and features fully working.
Black leather next gen seats
No pano roof
No air suspension
Has 1 chip in windshield would need replaced
No accidents
Clean title
I had 21” wheels on it I purchased 1 week after owning. Will switch back to the 19” brand new wheels and brand new tires.
Message me for full details.

Located in Ohio 44473.

Out of all features I couldn't live without a pano roof or glass roof because of the extra front and rear headroom. Those are still mid 40s.

The 35k with AP are stripper models
A stripper the blows away 90% of the cars on the road in all classes.. I am thinking about buying a stripper for my son, so he gets to drive the safest car on the road verses his DD which is a Mazda Miata

• Funny
Reactions: Sprandt23
A stripper the blows away 90% of the cars on the road in all classes.. I am thinking about buying a stripper for my son, so he gets to drive the safest car on the road verses his DD which is a Mazda Miata
Hey that's cool! I'm not hating on the stripped models. You can buy a Tesla in a very wide range of prices but when people start quoting prices they to factor in options if any that make that car $30k. If the OPs only requirement is AP and $35k then he has very good self control and I applaud the OP.

MIATA - Miata is always the answer!
Is it a manual? If it is your child already has a leg up on being a good driver. The manual transmission teaches many safe driving techniques and habits that the safest car can not. My kids will be forced to drive manuals sans backup camera for their first.