Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to buy late 2016 Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you find or have a late 2016 Model X X75 or X90 for sale with enhanced autopilot and full self drive, transferable supercharging and 6 or 7 seat interior, please let me know!

I’m looking through the sale ads, but if you have one or know of one, please contact me.

I think there’s a short window in 2017, up to around 15 January 2017 build and delivered by April 2017 that can have what I’m looking for too. Thx!

I have a 75X, made in January 2017 that has what you want, but a 5 seater.

Just ordered an new X. Will be selling this one as soon as I know a delivery date of my new one.

Getting EAP plus Free Supercharging for Life is a challenge. I just lucked out when I got mine.

Will post here and on AutoTrader.

If I trade it in, Tesla will delete the EAP as well as the Free Supercharging. Only way to get is direct through previous owner.

• Informative
Reactions: kwjayhawk
I have a 75X, made in January 2017 that has what you want, but a 5 seater.

Just ordered an new X. Will be selling this one as soon as I know a delivery date of my new one.

Getting EAP plus Free Supercharging for Life is a challenge. I just lucked out when I got mine.

Will post here and on AutoTrader.

If I trade it in, Tesla will delete the EAP as well as the Free Supercharging. Only way to get is direct through previous owner.

Sounds like a good one! I’m just looking for more seating.

If EAP or FSD is already purchased then they stay with the car although FSD doesn’t do anything yet over EAP (and may never do more anytime soon if ever). Tesla is removing FSC, EAP and FSD from used inventory cars and will only allow purchase on AP2.5 and AP3.0 cars(AP2 is not too outdated. Free Supercharging is transferable if it is a 2016 and older or the first month of 2017 car with Transferable SC. Tesla says cars purchased through secondary sources other than private sales are not eligible for purchase of extended warranties. Not sure if they will try to prevent the transfer the added benefits in the future but it seems like a slippery slope if they do.

If EAP or FSD is already purchased then they stay with the car although FSD doesn’t do anything yet over EAP (and may never do more anytime soon if ever). Tesla is removing FSC, EAP and FSD from used inventory cars and will only allow purchase on AP2.5 and AP3.0 cars(AP2 is not too outdated. Free Supercharging is transferable if it is a 2016 and older or the first month of 2017 car with Transferable SC. Tesla says cars purchased through secondary sources other than private sales are not eligible for purchase of extended warranties. Not sure if they will try to prevent the transfer the added benefits in the future but it seems like a slippery slope if they do.

Thank you. Really curious if they’re trying to remove FUSC from cars they don’t take ownership of first.

Still on the hunt!

Thinking of upgrading, and definitely buying my wife something. Send me a message if interested in my 12/2016 mx90d. EAP/FSD, midnight silver, black 6 seater, filter, tinted, unlimited SC, winter package. windshield replaced to fix ghosting. All the little issues fixed over 2.5 years. 50k miles.

Hi MXer..my X is going to be reposted here soon. 12/2016 CPO(2022) Model X Titanium/Tan - 6 seats, 16k miles, perforated seats, heated/cooled front seats, EAP and FSD enabled, Unlimited SC, Tow Package, Bio Weapon Defense Mode, Self Presenting Doors. PM me if interested.

Did you find one yet? I just listed a 8/16 6 seater 75d, white pearl with 22in onyx carbine wheels, white interior with rare heated AND cooled front seats, carbon fiber trim, self presenting doors, tow package, HEPA bioweapon defense mode, LUSC, warranty extended to 3 more years or 72,339 miles whichever comes first. AP1 with convenience features. Spotless. 45,600 miles $64,500

Reactions: MXer