Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Loose second row seat in 7 seat model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was finally able to convince Tesla to fix an issue with my second row seats folding down in my 7 seat model Y, but when I went to pick up the car, I noticed that the passenger side second row seat is loose on the left side. Here is a video:

When I told the technician, they said they didn’t have a 7-seat model Y to compare it to so they can’t confirm, but they believe it’s supposed to be like this and I shouldn’t worry.

To those with 7-seat model Y’s, is your passenger side second row seat loose like this?

Last edited:
I was finally able to convince Tesla to fix an issue with my second row seats folding down in my 7 seat model Y, but when I went to pick up the car, I noticed that the passenger side second row seat is loose on the left side. Here is a video:

When I told the technician, they said they didn’t have a 7-seat model Y to compare it to so they can’t confirm, but they believe it’s supposed to be like this and I shouldn’t worry.

To those with 7-seat model Y’s, is your passenger side second row seat loose like this?
Nope, mine's pretty solid.