Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost Easy Entry~How do I get it back?

Nov 3, 2019
Green Valley AZ
I did a factory reboot during a 2800 mile trip from AZ to Cape Cod due to getting the black-screen of death and not knowing what to do about it. Anyway I lost Easy Entry. Any suggestions for how to get it back. I've done several soft reboots since losing Easy Entry, but that didn't help.

Rich

kashian

Jan 4, 2021
San Diego
I did a factory reboot during a 2800 mile trip from AZ to Cape Cod due to getting the black-screen of death and not knowing what to do about it. Anyway I lost Easy Entry. Any suggestions for how to get it back. I've done several soft reboots since losing Easy Entry, but that didn't help.

Rich
If it's totally gone, you should be able to set it up again the same way you originally did.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC