Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Louisiana Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered MYLR from Louisiana and was given the option to pick up in either Memphis or Atlanta. I chose Atlanta because I have family there so I figured I would make a week/weekend out of it. Has anyone else done this and how does it work with taking delivery in Georgia and then trying to register in Louisiana. Any insight would be great.

I ordered MYLR from Louisiana and was given the option to pick up in either Memphis or Atlanta. I chose Atlanta because I have family there so I figured I would make a week/weekend out of it. Has anyone else done this and how does it work with taking delivery in Georgia and then trying to register in Louisiana. Any insight would be great.
I ordered mine in may and was given the option of the 2 Atlanta stores only. Then they contacted me in late July and told me I can pick it up in Pearl MS as it a new store that opened 8/1/21.

I ordered mine in may and was given the option of the 2 Atlanta stores only. Then they contacted me in late July and told me I can pick it up in Pearl MS as it a new store that opened 8/1/21.
That would be awesome. My EDD is 9/11-9/27 right now, so maybe when I get a Vin I can ask about it. I just dont know if Ida had caused any problems for the Pearl store.

They apparently opened up a new pick up location in Pearl MS. I picked mine up in November From that location. My original plan was to pay Tesla $750 and they would deliver it, however, this is only available when you’re not near a pick up location. After the one in Mississippi opened, they removed that option for me.

They apparently opened up a new pick up location in Pearl MS. I picked mine up in November From that location. My original plan was to pay Tesla $750 and they would deliver it, however, this is only available when you’re not near a pick up location. After the one in Mississippi opened, they removed that option for me.
How was the service picking up in Pearl?

Thx. Do you know if switching to Pearl altered your pick-up date, one way or the other?
I asked my SA about that and they said the delivery location does not affect the delivery date (which I find hard to believe).
I requested the change on a Friday evening, my EDD moved up a month the next morning, then my SA confirmed the change that same morning after I saw the update. So who knows… I think it was just coincidental