Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Low Voltage battery replacement

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Next morning service is pretty special. I had the same warning in my 2019 M3 today, just booked a service and they came back with March 12. :oops:

I just hope the battery doesn't die completely while I am away from home leaving me needing a tow. The car has also disabled all the USB ports (no storage for sentry/dashcam now) and refuses to let it go to sleep.

I received a few error messages on the 19th of April regarding the low voltage battery, including one to my phone telling me to book a service request. This is for my M3P, picked up in Dec-2019. I've lost the ability to use the USB ports, so my 3rd-party phone charger and drive for music/sentry mode are not available. It will be interesting to see what happens to the newer cars, with the dedicated USB port for sentry mode and integrated phone charging.

The ranger will come out to my place on the 7th of May, which is a bit too long to wait for my liking. The total estimated cost is $178.04.

PXL_20240419_220021810.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Maximillan