Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lower black trim not flush with car

MrFusion

Feb 4, 2018
Salt Lake City
Another item I didn’t catch at delivery. Looks like in one area the lower black plastic trim piece isn’t flush with the bottom of the car. Is this common? Easy fix?

83576574-0315-4-D60-B17-A-F7973486-B15-C.jpg

MrFusion

Feb 4, 2018
Salt Lake City
Looks like it’s doing the same thing closer to the ends right where it meets the front and rear wheel wells but it won’t tap in in those locations. I can actually see the plastic clip in the wheel well that attaches it move up and down so maybe it’s just not a very tight tolerance part.

jackhodges

Jun 13, 2018
Kentucky
Same issue with mine that I didn't catch or may have happened at any point. A couple of quick palm open whacks and it has been good to go for months now.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC